Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Land of Blue Flowers

It seems to me that I haven't seen much of a request for blue bouquet or blue floral arrangements so I've decided to use blue as my first inspiration for flowers. A great budget saver on flowers is by going with silk flowers. Afloral.com is my favorite website so far. I have found no website that compares to it. The 3 following bouquets can be purchased from $12.99-$22.99 each.

For instance you can get an adorable Turquoise and Chocolate gerbera daisy and ranunculus bouquet for only $12.99 when you order one. Afloral also sells boutionneres that match. A lovely chocolate ranunculus boutionnere is not something you see everyday. If you don't like the chocolate bout, try the cream gerbera daisy one.



If you want more of a royal blue look, this rose and gerbera bouquet is simply gorgeous. The two shades of blue and cream mixed in keeps the royal blue from being too overpowering. By pairing it with either the blue or cream boutionnere and you have winners.





Well, if you are looking for something really unique, why not try this phalaenopsis orchid (aka butterfly orchid) and freesia bouquet. This isn't a common bouquet, in my opinion and pairing it with the cream phalaenopsis orchid boutionnere creates a very elegant look.

No comments:

Post a Comment